Saturday, August 4, 2012

My House

This is my house in Lavista Solana Subd.in Pampanga. For me its nice and simple.! Not really expensive and everyone will afford this kind of house.They have 3 Bed room and 2 toilet with bathroom. One master bedroom for us, and the rest two is for my  kids.
Actually, bungalow style is not my type! I like two storey house with two bedroom
in the 2nd floor, and 1 room at the first floor.But I change my plan andI realize someday my wife and I, were getting older and maybe it's difficult for us
to walk go up and down.That's why we dicide to change our plan to bungalow. I really like my house.! It's simple and elegant.I post this photo to inspire me to work harder,inspire me to fight stress to my work,and less homesick. Because I'm working outside the country right now and so difficult to live away from home.

Posted: Lakbay Lansangan

4 comments:

  1. Nice!...Sana makabili din ako ng ganyan ka simpleng house..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its simple..but looks bachelor type!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i hope oneday maka bahay ako ng ganito ,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.thank you for your sharing appreciate here it's is really nice your house and hopefully one day I can build also like this.

    ReplyDelete