Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inside Algeria

Algeria-This is my second distination country. I'm working here for almost 3 years and I'm glad it for spending time for this place. My accomodation and our Construction Project are facing in the famous Mideteranian Sea. My work area are very closed in the sea side, if you wish come closer in the beach you will see a lot of Seagul bird flying to caught  some fish and I love watching that moment before sunset. I really love nature and I appreciate every living things in this planet. Algeria have good climate in a year they have winter, summer, autumn and spring, but i like most spring because not really cold. Summer it's not like Philippines because the temperature in summer sometimes 25 degree F and extreme hot is 30 degree Fahrenheit it's almost like Philippines in normal day.My accomodation also near in the village, it's a residential place of local people and at the same time have a mini market in there, and you can buy some basic needs like food, etc. Every weekend we try to go to the village to buy some foo like sandwich because I love Algerian Style Sandwich its easy to prepare that food, it's a long french bread with ground beef/chicken filling french fries with slice tomato, onion, ketsup and mustard its simple flavor..If you taste it....Wow its really amazing!!! And also I love Algeria home made pizza its a regular size dough with spreading on top of pizza sauce with cheese, ground beef with olive fruit.When they serving its nice taste together with a glass of cola. I choose this one also.People in Alageria speaking Arabic, French and English but most of the time they speak there own native language it's Arabic.The hospitality of the local people I will consider excellent... Its  nice to experience the concern and caring of other racial for the foreigner like me in there own town. I wrote this blog beacause I appreciate the good things that I experience. I like this place and I'm thankful for the opportunity to work, and the chances to experience to meet different people and culture.

Posted: Lakbay Lansangan



1 comment: